Many of you will have an account with Canara Bank. Canara Bank is a well-established Nationalized or public sector Bank. The way private banks are becoming bankrupt nowadays, the trend of people is moving towards public sector banks. The service of Canara bank has also improved a lot in the last few years. I am a customer of Canara Bank for the last 5 years. And my experience with this bank has been very good.
There are many people who still do not use internet banking. If you have internet banking of Canara bank, then you can easily find the balance of your account. With this, you can also download your account statement. So first I am going to tell you that if you use internet banking, then how can you download the detailed statement of your account.
Through internet banking, you can download the statement for the last 6 months. Sometimes we need a bank statement. And if we do not have internet banking of the bank, then we have to go to the branch and get the statement. And this is a very long processor. If we have the facility of internet banking, then we can download the statement from our mobile or computer itself. You can download statements in many formats such as PDF, Excel, and text format through Canara Bank’s Internet Banking.
- How to download Canara bank account statement with Internet Banking
- How to get Canara Bank account statement on E-Mail Id?
- How to check mini statement in Canara bank account?
- How to get Canara Bank account statement through missed call or SMS?
- How to check Canara bank balance without registered mobile number?
- Canara Bank balance check missed call number
- How to check Canara bank balance with missed call service?
- How to check Canara bank balance with SMS (mobile message)?
- CANARA BANK SMS BANKING SERVICE
- How to register mobile number in Canara Bank?
- Is there any app for Canara Bank? How can you install Canara Bank app?
- Is it a good idea to open a account in Canara Bank or Or I should open an account in a private bank.
- How to open a Bank Account in Canara bank online?
- How to close Canara bank account online?
How to download Canara bank account statement with Internet Banking
- First of all, you have to login to the net banking website of your Canara Bank.
- When you login, you will see “Accounts” tab at the top left corner in the home page of the website. You have to click on “Accounts” tab.
- After that you will see the tab of “Account Statement“. You have to click on this.
- After that, first you have to select your account. Now you will see “search by” option. If you want to download the last 6 months Canara bank statement, then select “Previous Six months”. If you want to download a statement less than this, then you can also select another option.
- After that you have to click on the “Submit” button.
Now the website will send you to another page. Now here you can see the statement of your last 4 months. You can also download this statement. At the same, you will see the download button, you have to click on it. Also, you have to select the format of the file. You will see three formats over there PDF, excel, or text. You can select any of these formats and download your statement. The statements of most banks are password protected and we have to enter the password to open the statement. But this is not the case with Canara Bank. You can open the Canara bank statement without a password.
How to get Canara Bank account statement on E-Mail Id?
If you want to get the account statement of Canara Bank on your email then yes you can do it. But if your email ID is registered with Canara Bank only then you can get the statement by email. You can send your statement by email through Internet banking.
How to check mini statement in Canara bank account?
If you want to check the mini statement of your Canara Bank, then you can do this in two ways. Either you can get the mini statement through SMS or you can download the mini statement through internet banking also. I have told you above how you can download the Canara bank statement, you can also download the mini statement from there.
How to get Canara Bank account statement through missed call or SMS?
Canara Bank provides a very good service to its customers. You can get your bank statement even without internet banking. You just have to make a missed call to a number and at the same time, your statement on your mobile will be sent in SMS form.
How to check Canara bank balance without registered mobile number?
Now if you open a new bank account in Canara bank or another bank, your mobile number and email are registered simultaneously. So if you have not registered your mobile number, then you should register it soon. Because without registering a mobile number in Canara Bank, you can neither know your bank balance nor download your bank statement. So it is very important to register your mobile number to check the balance.
How to register a mobile number in Canara bank?
If you want to register your mobile number with Canara Bank, you cannot do this online. For this, you have to visit your Canara Bank branch. After going there, you will have to fill an application form and with it a copy of the Aadhar card. So in this way you can register your new mobile number with Canara Bank.
Canara Bank balance check missed call number
Canara Bank provides service to know the balance through missed call service. Whenever you call this number, you can get your account balance via SMS. Below I am providing information about the Canara Bank balance check missed call number.
Canara Bank balance check missed call number : 09015483483
CANARA BANK MISSED CALL BANKING SERVICE IN 2021
|Canara Bank Balance inquiry (in English)||09015483483|
|Canara Bank Mini statement (in English)||09015734734|
|Canara Bank Mini statement (in Hindi)||09015613613|
|Canara Bank Homa loan inquiry||09015637637|
|Canara Bank Car loan inquiry||09015642642|
|Canara Bank Home loan inquiry (HNI individuals)||09015257257|
|Canara Bank Home loan inquiry (NRIs)||09015778668|
If your mobile number is registered with Canara Bank, then you can get your statement on your phone even by just making a missed call. Above I have shared all the helpline numbers of Canara Bank.
If you want to get your mini statement in English, then you have to make a missed call on the number 09015734734. When you call this helpline number from your registered mobile number, the call will be disconnected automatically after two rings.
And also you will get the mini statement of your account through SMS.
How to check Canara bank balance with missed call service?
There are also two ways to know the balance of Canara bank, one, you can check your bank through internet banking And you can also check your bank balance through SMS. If you want to check your bank balance through internet banking, then you must have internet banking. If you have not yet applied for internet banking, then do it otherwise you will not be able to take advantage of this service.
As soon as you log in to internet banking, you see your account balance on the home page itself. But if you do not use internet banking, then you can also know the balance through your phone.
If your mobile number is connected with your bank account then you can do this. You just have to make a missed call on a number and in the same time, your account balance detail is sent to you by SMS.
Canara Bank Balance inquiry (in English) : 09015483483
But if your number is not registered with the Canara bank account then you cannot avail of this facility. But do not worry, I am going to tell you how you can get your mobile number registered in Canara Bank.
How to check Canara bank balance with SMS (mobile message)?
If your missed call service is not working or you want to find your bank balance with another method then there is another option. You can also know the balance of your Canara Bank by sending a message to a number. You can also get your mini statement through this service.
- First of all, you have to go to the message on your register mobile and create a new message there.
- After that you type ‘CANBAL [space] user id [space] MPIN’ in the message box.
- And send this message to 5607060.
- And at the same time, you will get your bank balance through a message in your phone. But you have to do all this work only with your registered mobile number.
CANARA BANK SMS BANKING SERVICE
|Service||SMS format & number|
|Balance inquiry Canara Bank||Send ‘CANBAL [space] user id [space] MPIN’ to 5607060|
|Fetch mini statement Canara Bank||Send ‘CANTXN [space] user id [space] MPIN’ to 5607060|
|Get Cheque status in Canara Bank||Send ‘CANCHQ [space]cheque number [space] user id [space] MPIN’ to 5607060|
How to register mobile number in Canara Bank?
First of all, let me tell you that you will not be able to register new mobiles online in Canara bank. If you have to register a new mobile number or change your number, then you will have to visit the branch of Canara Bank.
- Whenever you go to the Canara Bank branch to register a mobile number, then do carry a government ID with you.
- By going to the bank branch, you will have to fill an application form. In which you will have to enter your new mobile number.
When your application is submitted, your new mobile number will be registered within 24 working hours. And you will get the confirmation message on your new mobile number.
Is there any app for Canara Bank? How can you install Canara Bank app?
Yes, the application of Canara Bank exists and you can use it. But the name of the application is not Canara Bank. Kanara Bank has launched its net app with the name of CANDI – Mobile Banking App !. You will find this application easily on the App Store.
I have shared a screenshot above. The application of Canara Bank looks like this in the Play Store. Yes, there is no doubt that application reviews are not very good. Many people are facing difficulty in this. But even then it is slowly being improved.
If you too are facing this type of problem, then you can use the Internet Banking Service of Canara Bank. You will not have to face any kind of problem in Internet Banking.
But if you want to use the app only for balance checks and small money tasks, then you can do this.
Is it a good idea to open a account in Canara Bank or Or I should open an account in a private bank.
The question comes to the mind of many people, which is better in public sector banks and private sector banks. So let me tell you that all banks are good. But if we talk about services, private sector banks still provide good services to their customers. It is not that public sector banks do not provide good facilities to customers. Public sector banks have also seen a lot of improvement in service over the last few years.
And I think you should open accounts in both private banks and public sector banks. It will only benefit you. You can check the services of both banks. As one expert has said that you should not put all your eggs in one basket. Meaning you should not put all your money in one place. Suppose your bank becomes bankrupt and you have kept all the money in one bank, then you will be in great harm. But if you have put your money in 4 banks and a bank becomes bankrupt then your money is safe in 3 banks.
And there is another rule that you should know about. If any bank gets bankrupts, then you will only get maximum of 5 lakh Indian Rupees. I also have accounts in 4 banks.
I have accounts in two private sector banks and two public sector banks. And I deposit an equal amount of money in all banks. Nowadays banks do not deduct many charges. If you maintain a minimum balance then you do not have to pay many charges or extra charges.
How to open a Bank Account in Canara bank online?
You will be very happy to know that you can open an account with Canara Bank online too. Many banks do not provide this type of facility, but Canara bank provides the facility of online banking account.
And the interesting thing is that you can open a bank account only through the Aadhaar card. But your Aadhar card should be linked with your mobile number. If your Aadhar card is not linked with the mobile number, then you cannot open an account. To open an online account in Canara Bank, you will first have to install the Canara Diya application on your phone.
- When you install the application, then Aadhaar number will be asked from you. Then you have to enter your Aadhaar card number there. then you have to accept term & condition.
- After that you will get a OTP on your mobile number. OTP will come to the number that will be linked with your Aadhaar card. That is why your mobile number has to be linked with your Aadhaar card. Otherwise you will not receive OTP.
- After entering OTP, you will see the details of your Aadhaar card such as your name, DOB (Date of Birth) and residential address.
- After that you will be asked whether you have a PAN card or not. If you want to enter the PAN card number, then you can enter it, if you want to open an account without PAN card, then you can do that too.
- After that you can select your occupation and income.
- After that you will be asked to name your nominee. You can make anyone your nominee.
- After that you have to enter your mobile number and email ID. After that a OTP will be received on the mobile number you have entered.
And your account will be opened. Your debit card and Internet banking password will be received at your address via mail. So in this way you can easily open an account of Canara Bank online.
How to close Canara bank account online?
Yes, you can easily close your Canara bank online. If you want to close your Canara Bank account, you can do this in three ways. You can also enter a request for account closure by calling Customer Care. Either you can get your Canara bank account closed through Internet banking. You can get complete information about how you can close your account from our other article.
So in this way you can easily find the balance of Canara bank and download the bank statement. We have tried to give you complete information from our side. But even if we have missed some important information, then you can tell us through comments. We will try our best to help you.